365 days ago my boyfriend left for Peru. 100 days ago I couldn’t even imagine today. I have learned lots of things through this journey, and here is a minuscule list…
- The distance doesn’t get easier, you just learn to handle it.
- This must be what love really is. We have been dating for 13 months, and he has been gone 12. I love him more today than ever before.
- When people would say “Just take it one day at a time” I wanted to say “Well duh! If I could take it 17 days at a time I would.”
- Having the same love language is quite wonderful!
- Quality Time.
- Skype is our new best friend.
- We thank God for internet every day.
- Communication skills GREATLY improve when all you can do is talk.
- I have become a pro at Battleship! He only wins when I let him. 😉
- Secretly finding a cheat for Scrabble makes him think you are a genius.
- Internet problems are serious problems.
- Sometimes, you just have to have a crappy day.
- It is still possible to go through life together when you are apart.
- A three-week visit has never sounded more amazing.
- Daddy better get ready! 😉